Saturday, August 2, 2008

Tagging?

The rules are - once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with ten weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end you choose ten people to be tagged. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "You are tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your latest blog; and no tag backs.

btw i found this from jonny!
lol i love him.

1. I'm a perfectionist.

2. I can play like 4 different musical instruments:
Flute
Piano
Clarinet
Bass Clarinet
(i dont know how good i will be now but i used to be like super good. haha like Last year)

3. Ive lost like 25 pounds which is pretty cool.
lol.

4. I love food but i think most people know that lol.

5. My favorite food is indian curry with chicken on rice, its amazingly yummy.

6. I absolutley hate sweating like seriously!!!

7. I think its fun to push peoples buttons and figure out what makes them mad.

8. No matter how hard i try i cant whistle which sucks!!

9. I always dream of like being a famous singer but at the same time im always afraid to sing in front of people haha aint that funny!

10. I talk to my cats haha.


Ok so i have to tag 10 people wowie thats alot i think i will tag these people!

Tina, Lizzy, Andrew O., Jonny, Taylor, Caitlyn L., Diane, Meagen.

haha thats all i can think of.
lol.

1 comment:

Jordan Rose said...

The rules are - once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with ten weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end you choose ten people to be tagged. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "You are tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your latest blog; and no tag backs.

1. Im in love with food.

2. i can count to 60 in french and spanish. and most of the time english..[:

3. I wanna be on so you think you can dance, when im older.
4. I want to teach dance for the non profit children when im older.
5. Im a shop aholic

6. I love singing (aka screaming songs at the top of my head)
7. I love being single.

8. Im a democratic

9. I'm a nerd.

10. Me and jon officially made lame a trend.[: