Sunday, July 6, 2008

My outing to Walmart!

So today i woke up early, well not that early like 900 but thats early to me.
The reason i woke up early was so i could go to the wonderfull gym.
:).
i did like 2 miles and burned like 250 calories... i was excited!!!
lol.
so i came back and took a shower did my hair, my makeup, just normal stuff.
and then i went and sat outside with my parents since my pooface sister wasnt here to bug me.
so we spent some actual good time together.
then the only outing of the day occured.
we went to walmart, which kinda sucked because i like target but it was good also.
It was good because i got to by some fun summer things.
I bought wait actually my parents bought a pink bag, a dress, a pair of shorts, a pair of workout pants, anndd some tanning lotion. lol
it was pretty cool.
and the pink bag came with a really cute like key chain with a shiny heart fake jewel type thing.
then i went home and looked at it for awhile thinking about all the fun i will have with it lol.
after that short period of time me and my parents went outside and my mom sat in the sun and me and my dad sat under the unbrella thingy.
then my mom made meatballs and stroganoff it was yummy.
then i went on my computer.
and now i am writing this.
well goodbye fellow bloggers, till tommorow or whenever i post again.
xoxoCourtney

1 comment:

Jonathan Jay said...

Sounds like you had fun...
I hate walmart, it's like the worst place every it's always dirty and the lines take forever. Plus the people working are lazy slow and mean.

well at least at all the ones I go to.

We go a lot though cus it's like across the stree.

Anyways hi.